We did an advert. It was well done in my opinion, but we could have added humor, to attract more people's attention. We could also have done voiceovers, wasted less time on ideation, so we could have had more time to work on the video itself.
I have learnt that how to work along, get along with people I do not know, yet have deliveries. I can use that skill, for future projects with people I do not know, and accept their ideas. I should also try to be of more help, generate more solutions and answer more questions in future.
1. To do voice-overs such that the video/advertisement would be much interesting and captivating.
2. Our group should not have wasted time so that we can go make the project better.
3. The video could have been better edited so that the duration of the video would be fair to show all the video clips.
4. Make our video much more engaging and funny.
1) During the making of the advert, we could have added more specifications, added more humor and have an audio explanation.
2) I learnt how to work in a group that I am not familiar with. So I can work better in any group. In the future I can work with others to get better results. I can also generate better ideas so we can find better solutions and get better results.
I feel that our advertisement was quite a good effort, but we still have some things that we can improve on. Most importantly, we need to improve on time management. With better planning of our time, we would be able to complete the task faster and better. Also, we would have been able to complete some things that we had wanted to add to the video, but had inadequate time to do so, like voiceovers and some of the recorded portions.
Overall CBL Experience